- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport Mini 7W 1x8 Battery Powered Acoustic Guitar Combo with Effects
- Write a Review
- H93923 000001000 H93923000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Passport mini offers convenient amplification for any instrument or microphone. It's perfect for street musicians and students, it's also ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy and great sounding amplification for any instrument.
The Fender Passport mini offers convenient amplification for any instrument or microphone. It's perfect for street musicians and students, it's also a great for events and presentations. It goes anywhere thanks to its dual AC- or Battery-powered capabilities. It can even be used as a music media playback system or computer recording interface.
Vocal channel controls: Volume, Tone, Reverb Level
Instrument channel controls: Volume, Preset, Effects, Tap Tempo Button
Two channels (Instrument and Microphone)
Two inputs (1/4", Input Two has -10db Pad Switch)
1/8" stereo input
Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Slap-back Echo, Small Room Reverb, Fender '65 Spring Reverb, Stereo Tape Delay, Tape Delay+Room Reverb, Chorus+Hall Reverb, Vibratone+Room Reverb
Line out: two (speaker emulated USB and 1/8" headphone jack doubles as speaker emulated line out)
Grey two-tone control panel
Metal handle that doubles as a tilt-back stand
Universal AC power supply (included) or six "C" batteries
USB connection for Fender FUSE application and digital recording output
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.