- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Pro Junior IV 15W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- K47977 000001000 K47977000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Long-revered by players of all stripes, the Fender 15-watt Pro Junior IV adds a modified volume circuit and a classic tweed appearance to this workho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get classic Fender tone from this updated icon.
Long-revered by players of all stripes, the Fender 15-watt Pro Junior IV adds a modified volume circuit and a classic tweed appearance to this workhorse amplifier. A compact and straightforward tone machine, this amp is ideal for performing guitarists who need great tone and remarkably touch-sensitive dynamic response.
The Pro Junior IV includes a 10 in. Jensen P10R speaker for tight, well-balanced output with plenty of high-end sparkle. The modified volume circuit breaks up more gradually, allowing precise gain adjustment to make tones that range from immaculately clean to devilishly mean, and offering tighter bass with improved definition when overdriven.
The stage-ready style features a lacquered tweed covering, vintage-style '50s grille cloth, chrome control panel with red jewel light and a leather handle, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe of a classic Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Pro Junior IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x10” Jensen P10R
- Controls: volume, tone
- Cabinet Material: 3/4” particle board
- Amplifier Covering: Lacquered tweed
- Grille Cloth: '50s style
- Handle: Vintage Leather Strap
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Control Panel: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Footswitch: None
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 15.25 x 8.75 in. (36.83 x 38.73 x 22.22 cm)
- Weight: 22.85 lbs (10.36 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.