- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 100 1x12 100W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06156 000000000 J06156000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.The Rumble 100W 1x12" bass combo is an ideal choice for practice, s...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile size with plenty of Rumble tone.
The Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
The Rumble 100W 1x12" bass combo is an ideal choice for practice, studio or rehearsal, with its great tone and easy-to-use controls. Features include an aux. input, XLR line out, FX loop and four-band EQ.
Re-engineered from the ground up, Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing palette and upgraded Eminence speaker, deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Power: 100W
- Single channel
- Speaker: 1x12" Eminence Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, drive, overdrive level, master volume, bright switch, mid-scoop contour switch, vintage switch
- FX loop
- XLR line out
- 1/8" aux. input
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 16.5" x 14"
- Weight: 22 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.