- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 150 150W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H70092
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Rumble 150 Bass Amp Head boasts 150 watts of Class D power, delivering powerful tone and a full complement of features in a portable, affo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful Fender bass tone in a compact, portable amp!
The Fender Rumble 150 Bass Amp Head boasts 150 watts of Class D power, delivering powerful tone and a full complement of features in a portable, affordable package. Built-in overdrive offers even more options for your sound, and you can blend it with your clean tone using stompbox-style controls (switchable with optional footswitch).
Powerful, stylish and easy to operate, the Rumble 150 gives you high-quality bass tone and professional features at an unbeatable value.
- 150W Class D power
- Quiet, variable-speed fan cooling
- Selectable overdrive with Gain/Blend controls
- 4-band active EQ
- Punch and Scoop EQ presets
- Delta Comp adaptive compression circuitry
- Balanced effects loop
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive Blend, Punch EQ Preset, Scoop EQ Preset, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble
- Aux input for CD/MP3 player, drum machine, etc.
- 1/4" headphone jack
- XLR line out with ground lift
An amp that's easy to transport, easy to use, and loaded with Fender power! Order now.
- 12.82"W x 2.94"H x 7.1"D
- 6 lb.