- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 200 1x15 200W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J06153 000000000 J06153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Fender Rumble 200W 1x15" bass combo is an ideal choice for practice, studio, rehearsal or stage, with its power, great tone and easy-to-use c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile Rumble for practice, rehearsal or the stage.
The new Fender Rumble 200W 1x15" bass combo is an ideal choice for practice, studio, rehearsal or stage, with its power, great tone and easy-to-use controls. In addition to the 15" Eminence speaker, its features include an aux. input, headphone output, XLR line out, FX loop and three-band EQ.
Re-engineered from the ground up, Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Power: 200W @ 4 ohms (with extension cab); 140W @ 8 ohms (internal)
- Speaker: 1x15" Eminence; one compression tweeter with on/off switch
- Single channel
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR output
- FX loop
- Dimensions: 23" x 19" x 14"
- Weight: 34.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.