- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender RUMBLE 25 1x8 25W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06154 000000000 J06154000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Fender RUMBLE 1x8" 25W bass combo is an ideal choice for practice or studio play, with its great tone, small size and easy-to-use controls. B...Click To Read More About This Product
A killer 1x8" bass combo that's ready to RUMBLE.
The new Fender RUMBLE 1x8" 25W bass combo is an ideal choice for practice or studio play, with its great tone, small size and easy-to-use controls. Besides the 1x8" Fender special design speaker, its features include an aux. input, headphone output, and three-band EQ.
With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the RUMBLE 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the RUMBLE 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button.
- Power: 25W
- Speaker: 1x8" Fender special design
- Single channel
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 15.25" x 11"
- Weight: 21 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.