- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 40 1x10 40W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06161 000000000 J06161000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rumble 1x10" 40W bass combo is an ideal choice for practice, studio or rehearsal, with its great tone, small size and easy-to-use controls. Besid...Click To Read More About This Product
Great Rumble tone at a volume made for practice.
The Rumble 1x10" 40W bass combo is an ideal choice for practice, studio or rehearsal, with its great tone, small size and easy-to-use controls. Besides the 1x10" Fender special design speaker, its features include an aux. input, headphone output, XLR line out and three-band EQ.
Re-engineered from the ground up, Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Power: 40W
- Speaker: 1x10" Fender special design
- Single channel
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR output
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 16.5" x 12"
- Weight: 18 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.