- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 410 1000W 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J06151 000000000 J06151000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For when you truly need to shake the earth, the Fender RUMBLE 4x10" bass cab can more than deliver the boom with its 1,000W of handling capacity.Rumb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
What can't you rumble with 1,000W of thunder?
For when you truly need to shake the earth, the Fender RUMBLE 4x10" bass cab can more than deliver the boom with its 1,000W of handling capacity.
Rumble Series speaker cabinets have been re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation. And for even greater performance and convenience, all Rumble cabinets are equipped with Fender's patented Magnetic Rumble Head-Attachment System. Additional upgrades include Eminence drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Power handling: 1,000W (Program), 500W (Continuous)
- Speakers: 4x10" Eminence
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Input: One 1/4", One Neutrik Speakon
- Horn Tweeter: One ” compression tweeter with on/off switch
- Dimensions: 25" x 23" x 14.5"
- Weight: 62.5 lb.
- Pop-out casters included
Get some Rumble in your life. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.