- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 500 2x10 500W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J06160 000000000 J06160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.The new 500W Rumble bass 2x10" combo delivers huge, booming low end...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Massive RUMBLE for the stage, rehearshal and more.
The Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
The new 500W Rumble bass 2x10" combo delivers huge, booming low end without losing clarity. Along with the twin 10" Eminence-designed speakers, it houses useful features and easy-to-use controls, including 500/350W power levels, aux. input, headphone output, Vintage tone switch, Contour on/off, Bright on/off and an FX loop.
Re-engineered from the ground up, Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Power: 500W (4 ohms)/350W (8 ohms)
- Speakers: 2x10" Eminence; one compression tweeter
- Single channel
- Controls: Gain, Bright on/off, Contour on/off, Vintage on/off, Drive, Overdrive on/off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- XLR line out
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- FX loop
- Dimensions: 23" x 19" x 14"
- Weight: 36.5 lb.
- Footswitch optional
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.