- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 700W 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19512 000000000 J19512000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender Rumble speaker cabinets have been re-voiced and re-engineered to produce superior sonic detail and low-frequency translation. Light and loud w...Click To Read More About This Product
Massive Fender punch in a portable 2x10" combo.
Fender Rumble speaker cabinets have been re-voiced and re-engineered to produce superior sonic detail and low-frequency translation. Light and loud with classic Fender styling, the Rumble 210 700W 2x10" bass cabinet is perfect for pairing with the Rumble 200 and 500 heads, and it's the ideal extension cabinet for the Rumble 500 combo. With its dual 10" Eminence ceramic magnet speakers, Rumble magnetic head attachment system, 1/4" and Speakon input jacks, dual recessed steel handles, ported cabinet and black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, it's a powerful Fender bass performer.
- Power handling: 700W
- Speakers: 2x10" Eminence drivers; one compression tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Two recessed steel handles
- Removable silver grille cloth
- Dimensions: 19" x 23" x 14"
- Weight: 39 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.