- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble 800 800W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47990 000001000 L47990000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Rumble 800 800W bass amp head is ideal for almost any genre of music. And at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control in...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring the thunder to any size stage with 800W of Fender tone.
The Fender Rumble 800 800W bass amp head is ideal for almost any genre of music. And at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W
- Switchable Overdrive circuit
- Controls: 4-band EQ controls, three-button tone voicing
- XLR Line Out (pre-Master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo aux input
- Stereo headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all Rumble speaker cabinets
- Weight: 5.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.