- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Rumble Stage 800 800W 2x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- K48135 000001000 K48135000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This evolution of ever-popular Rumble bass amps builds on the phenomenal success of Mustang GT, the world’s first Wifi-equipped guitar amp. The Fende...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This bass combo packs an incredible amount of tech and versatility with plenty of power.
This evolution of ever-popular Rumble bass amps builds on the phenomenal success of Mustang GT, the world’s first Wifi-equipped guitar amp. The Fender Rumble Stage 800 and Rumble Studio 40 harness the potent processing power of Mustang GT to deliver a treasure trove of features and tone shaping bassists at all levels will love.
These Rumble marvels give bassists mastery over every kind of tone they want, from smooth warmth to guttural punch to snarling overdrive and more. Dozens of amp and cabinet models recreate the sounds of prized historic favorites, from Fender’s original “TV-front” Bassman amp of the 1950s through the stadium-shaking monster rigs of the ’70s and ’80s to the best in modern-day bass amps. Studio-quality delay and reverb effects abound, along with extensive compression and EQ flavors, and distinctive bass-specific favorites such as octave effects with remarkable tracking, an envelope filter that truly brings the funk, the synth-emulating Octobot and more.
The Fender Rumble Stage 800 800W 2x10 bass combo is a super-powerful yet lightweight amp that rocks the arena and fits in the car. Its stage-worthy design packs all the new Rumble bass magic into a compact combo with two 10” speakers, compression tweeter with on-off switch, extension speaker capability, WiFi connectivity for software updates and cloud access to more tones, USB output for recording, Bluetooth audio streaming for playing along with tracks, Fender Tone app compatibility and more.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 800W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x10 Fender Special Design; compression tweeter
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Three Layer Buttons, Encoder, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Effects: More than 15 amp models, more than 40 effects
- Effects Loop: 1/4” Stereo
- Line Out: Two - (XLR Stereo)
- Speaker Jack: Switchcraft Locking Speaker Connector (Compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Color: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Knobs: Aged White
- Control Panel: Black
- Footswitch: 4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Included)
- 3.5mm aux input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- USB recording output
- WiFi connectivity
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Dimensions: 23.7 x 19 x 14 in. (60.2 x 19 x 14 cm)
- Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.