- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Super-Sonic 60 60W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 430761
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender Super-Sonic amplifiers are the favorite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender clean tones...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Take your guitar tone to new heights with this killer Fender tube combo.
Fender Super-Sonic amplifiers are the favorite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender clean tones, and expressive modern high-gain tones-with one no-nonsense tube amp. The Super-Sonic 60 tube amp's Vintage channel is based on two legendary Fender favorites, and the awesome Burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing.
The Vintage channel contains pre-gain tone controls and 2 switchable voices. The guitar amp's Burn channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation. The Fender Super-Sonic 60 combo also features the long-spring Reverb by Accutronics; Ivory "radio" knobs; and a 3-button footswitch.
The Fender Super-Sonic 60 tube amp has been tweaked for increased bass response and fatter tone, and its heavily saturated tube overdrive and sustain can be fine tuned without masking the tonal character of your guitar.
And by popular demand, the Fender Super-Sonic 60 amps are available in two classic cosmetic treatments: Black/Silver, and iconic 1961 Blonde/Oxblood look with glorious ivory knobs and flowing Fender logo on each front panel.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Amp: Type Tube
- Output: 60 Watts
- Ohms: 4 or 8 ohms (switchable)
- Speaker: 12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Channels: 2 (Vintage and Burn)
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux/Bassman); Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb, Rear-Panel
- Controls: Send/Return Level
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl or Blonde Textured Vinyl
- Fender amplifier cover included
- Includes 3-button footswitch and amplifier cover
- Weight 54lb.
- Dimensions: 17.8"H x 25.3"W x 10.188"D
- Tubes: 2 - 6L6, 6 - 12AX7, 2 - 12AT7