- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender The Pinwheel Rotary Speaker Emulator Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48759 000000000 L48759000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A classic sound achieved with an organ speaker and amplifier, rotary speaker effects have become an integral part of modern music. Featuring three di...Click To Read More About This Product
Spin out with this tour-grade rotating-speaker emulator.
A classic sound achieved with an organ speaker and amplifier, rotary speaker effects have become an integral part of modern music. Featuring three different rotary speaker voices, including Fender's very own Vibratone effect, The Pinwheel makes it easy to add this swirling sound to your tonal toolbox. Switchable Slow and Fast speeds let you spin up the perfect sound for your music, while the onboard Overdrive adds some texture to your tone. The Sensitivity control allows modulation rate changes based on your playing dynamics—dig in and the effect gets more intense.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, The Pinwheel Rotary Speaker Emulator is an all-original Fender circuit. To ensure this pedal is performance-ready Fender let musicians kick it around, took their feedback to heart and refined it. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Plug into The Pinwheel and add the lush, rich sound of a rotary speaker to your bag of tone tricks.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Based on Fender’s most advanced DSP
- Switchable Slow/Fast speeds
- Onboard overdrive; dynamically responsive modulation rate
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Selectable guitar and keyboard voicings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.