- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman Loudbox Artist Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L54561 000002000 L54561000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Tuner and Slip Cover
Free FT2 Tuner and Slip Cover Offer is valid with the purchase of a Loudbox Mini or a Loudbox Artist from Musician's Friend in the US between July 2nd and July 22nd, 2020.
Offer expires 07/22/20Download Rebate
More features for the stage that performers will love.
The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
With the addition of Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
Make each performance better and louder. Order today.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 120 Watts, bi-amplified
- 2 input channels for instruments or microphones
- Combination 1/4” & XLR inputs
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Master Volume
- 3-band EQ with Low, Mid, High
- Dual Effects section
- Adjustable Reverb and Delay Time
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo with Depth control
- Reverb / Delay effect level
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo on/off
- Individual effects loop and D.I. out for each channel
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch Filter
- 1/4” & 1/8” stereo Auxiliary inputs with level control
- Balanced XLR mix D.I. output
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Dual footswitch input for channel or effect mute
- 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.