- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman Platinum Stage Acoustic Guitar Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15691 000000000 J15691000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any...Click To Read More About This Product
Class-A analog circuitry makes it a preamp ¦ great sound makes it a Fishman.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument.
A discrete, high-headroom preamp combines with precision, high-speed circuitry for pure fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone controls are combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for use with bass instruments and more universal for recording and amplifying anything else. Critical performance features “ including adjustable volume boost and balanced XLR D.I. outputs “ are housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
With an included belt-clip, the Platinum Stage is perfect for mobile instrumentalists, such as mandolin and fiddle players and other instruments which are too small or too precious for anything but a passive pickup. It can also be powered via 48V phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
- 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
- 4-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
- EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
- Phase control
- Volume boost switch with level control
- Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto-ground lift
- Belt-clip included
- Audio I/O:
- 1/4 Instrument input
- 1/4 Amp output
- XLR Balanced D.I. output with Auto-Ground Lift
- Tone Shaping:
- 4-band EQ with Sweepable Mid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.