- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman SA Sub 300W 1x8 Powered Subwoofer for SA330x
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40291 000000000 J40291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SA Sub provides enhanced SA300 bass response as part of a clean interconnected system. Voiced to complement the SA300, the compact and lightweight SA...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get clean, powerful low-end punch in a lightweight, portable subwoofer.
SA Sub provides enhanced SA300 bass response as part of a clean interconnected system.
Voiced to complement the SA300, the compact and lightweight SA Sub can provide enough low end to fill a 150-person room.
For bassists, DJs, presenters and others looking to add enhanced low-end punch to their performances and other broadband program material, the SA Sub is the answer.
A purpose-built subwoofer intended for small‐to‐medium size performance applications, the SA Sub is the prefect solution where portability and Fishman-quality sound are essential.
The SA Sub is designed as a companion to the SA300 main unit and connects easily via a 1/4-in. / XLR connector. Additional features such as Phase Reversal switch, signal limiting, level indicator, Ground Lift switch and more, insure minimal feedback and quiet, clean performance.
- Power: 300W
- Servo-control and dual-action limiter
- Speaker: 1x8, FEA-optimized motor structure
- Inputs: Two combo 1/4-in.-XLR
- Outputs: Two XLR full range
- Adjustable Low Pass filter
- Adjustable Low Frequency extension
- Phase Invert switch
- Signal/Limit LED
- Output Ground Lift switch
- Front power LED Disable switch
- Dimensions: 10.3 in. x 14.4 in. x 19.8 in.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.