- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman SA330X Performance System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40290 000000000 J40290000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original SA220 Performance System established itself as a go-to PA/amplifier for voice, playback and amplified acoustic instruments.Building on t...Click To Read More About This Product
An amazing all-in-one PA/amp system for singer/songwriters.
The original SA220 Performance System established itself as a go-to PA/amplifier for voice, playback and amplified acoustic instruments.
Building on that original foundation of delivering portability and great Fishman- quality sound, all at a great price, the new SA Performance System allows anyone looking to fill a small to medium sized room, corporate display, club or similar sized venue.
Introducing the Fishman SA300 Performance System
• SA300 – Integrated full dispersion line array system
• SA Sub – Subwoofer
• SA Expand – Mixer/input expander
Easily personalized for your specific audio needs, the SA300, alone or in conjunction with the SA Sub subwoofer or SA Expand mixer/expander, is ideal for solo acoustic performers, small combos, DJs, keyboardists, corporate presenters at trade shows or in conference rooms… any and all who need to be heard in small-to-medium-sized situations where a portable, practical and sonorous performance amplification-solution is required.
Power: 300W (solid state)
Two mic/instrument channels with combo 1/4 in. / XLR inputs
Channel expandability via accessory port: Allows easy hookup and powering on the SA Expand
Speakers: Six 4 in. mid-woofers, one 1 in. neodymium soft dome tweeter with level control
Four reverb effects
Footswitchable channel mute and reverb mute
Feedback-fighting phase and notch filters
Full dispersion line array: Allows everyone in your audience to hear you clean and crisp, without "blowing away" the front row
Balanced XLR D.I. outputs for both input channels and Main mix
Subwoofer output: Used to connect to the SA sub
Includes tripod stand
Includes carrying bag
Dimensions: 5.5 in. x& 41.4 in. x 6.7 in.
Weight: 20 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.