- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman ToneDEQ Acoustic Guitar Preamp EQ
- Write a Review
- J06099 000000000 J06099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - the ToneDEQ has everything you need ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An instrument preamp with effects for the stage-ready acoustic musician.
With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced DI - the ToneDEQ has everything you need in one box. Its analog signal path goes from end to end - from preamp to output - to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don't affect the purity of the your acoustic instrument.
Fully Balanced Stage DI
Flexible outputs include a 1/4" amplifier output and XLR DI output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the DI features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post
Discrete Class A Preamp
With Fishman, you get quality discrete Class A signal conditioning created by a leader in instrument preamp design. The high impedance input is a must for any
passive instrument pickup.
Advanced 4-Band EQ
Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some
- Input: 10mOhm, Discrete Class-A JFET design
- Audio: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- Tone Control: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- Dual Effects: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- Dynamics: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost Footswitch (up to 9dB)
- Feedback Control: Selectable Phase Invert
- Audio I/O: 1/4" mono instrument input, 1/4" amplifier output, balanced XLR DI output with pre/post routing
- Power: 9-Volt battery (not included), Fishman 910-R AC adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 5.36"L (142mm) x 9.5"W (241mm) x 2.2"H (55mm)
Add EQ to your live setup for a more dynamic show. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.