- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman ASM-10 500W 1x10 Bi-Amp Powered Guitar Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37224 000000000 L37224000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman ASM-10 active guitar monitor is your compact, onstage modeling solution. By combining a high-end, 1 x 10” speaker cabinet with 500 watts...Click To Read More About This Product
Add Friedman-quality tone and craftsmanship to your modeling rig.
The Friedman ASM-10 active guitar monitor is your compact, onstage modeling solution. By combining a high-end, 1 x 10” speaker cabinet with 500 watts of clean, analog power, and putting it into a familiar and elegant design, the ASM-10 pushes the tone of your favorite modeler through the air while blending seamlessly with the rest of your rig. And thanks to the cabinet’s tilt-back floor monitor design, it easy to ensure you’re hearing every nuances of your playing as clearly as possible. If you utilize amplifier modeling in your performances, but need the immediacy and feel of a real speaker pushing air, the Friedman ASM-10 2-way, 500-watt powered monitor is what you’ve been missing.
Classic Design with Onstage Convenience
With the ASM-10, you’re able to position the cabinet anywhere you want onstage while still hearing your every note. Its tilt back design allows it to be placed comfortably in front of you, delivering your sound right to your ears. Or place it behind you in the traditional location for amplifiers, and its guitar-cabinet look blends right in with the rest of your backline.
Plenty of Power
The heart of the ASM-10 active guitar monitor is its all-analog, bi-amped Class-G power section. Plenty of care was taken to choose the highest-quality materials for reliability and sonic clarity in designing this amplifier. As soon as you plug it in, your ears are greeted with warmth and detail that leave PA-style monitoring far behind. And at 500-watts, you’ll wield plenty of power for any performance.
Around back, you’ll find all the straightforward control you need to tailor your ASM-10 to any situation. A simple level control and Low Cut switch keeps your frequencies and volume balanced. And both balanced XLR and ¼” input offer all the hookup flexibility you need.
Dave Friedman Knows Tone
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
- Tilt-back design allows for optimal onstage placement
- Looks like a traditional cabinet when placed vertical
- All-analog, Class G circuitry engineered for rich and pristine tone
- Bi-amped into a 10” Celestion TF1025E woofer and 1” compression driver
- Powerful enough to also be used as backline or a mobile PA
- XLR and 1/4” inputs allow for different connectivity needs
- Low Cut switch controls frequencies below 100Hz
- Level control for proper onstage gain staging
- The Friedman name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
- Crafted with the finest materials for flawless performance
- Every unit is inspected and tested before shipping
Call or click to order today!
- Configuration: 10” 2-Way Active Stage Monitor for use with modelers/profilers
- Assembly: Made in USA using premium worldwide components
- Low Frequency Transducer: Celestion - 10” TF1025E woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1” voice coil
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz -18kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: Optical Wave Guide
- Maximum peak SPL: 129dB
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G / HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power: 500W
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohm Balanced / 10k Ohm Unbalanced
- Electronic Crossover: 4th order
- Low Cut Filer (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob , Low-cut filter switch, Ground lift switch
- Power switch, AC fuse, 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Power Consumption @: 1.7A/0.85A 115Vac/230Vac
- (1/8 power pink noise): 150VA
- Connectors: Balanced 1/4” input / Balanced male XLR link output
- Input Sensitivity **: 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Texture painted, Baltic birch plywood construction
- Hardware: Strap handle, Rubber feet / Rubber Strips
- Dimensions: 20.5” H x 15.25” W x 13.25” D
- Weight: 40.9 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.