- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman BE-50 Brown Eye Deluxe 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K86755 000000000 K86755000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dave Friedman has worked on the amplifiers of the most influential players of the past 40 years, and the BE-50 Deluxe is a culmination of his decades...Click To Read More About This Product
The Friedman BE-50 Deluxe features three channels, half-power function, and made-in-the-USA bulletproof build quality.
Dave Friedman has worked on the amplifiers of the most influential players of the past 40 years, and the BE-50 Deluxe is a culmination of his decades of knowledge. The BE50 Deluxe combines the clean channel of the Buxom Betty amplifier with 2 separate gain channels - BE (Gain 1) & HBE (Gain 2) - all of which can be selected from the included 2-Button Footswitch.
The 2 gain channels feature a 3-way Gain Structure switch, Saturation, and 3-way Voice controls to enable endless variations on glorious distortion tones - and additional master controls for Thump, Response, and Presence offer more ways to custom tailor your tone. A Series FX Loop (with a Return Level control) and half-power switch (pentode/triode) further add to the amazing features on this amp. On top of the two great overdrive channels is a simple and amazing sounding clean channel - which truly puts pristine clean tones at your disposal.
The BE-50 Deluxe boasts two dirty channels - one with the BE gain structure, and the second with the extra gain of the HBE. Both these channels share the same 3-band EQ section, and also have independent controls for Gain and Master. Separate 3-way switches for Voice and Gain allow extra overdrive tweaking - while the Fat switch is a great addition to add meat to all your single-coil guitars, and a Thump knob controls low-frequency resonance. And if you still need more gain, compression, and saturation, the SAT switch is ready and willing. A Full/Half Power switch selects pentode/triode operation for further versatility for any sized stage or recording situation.
- 50 Watts, 3 Channels
- 2 EL34 Power Tubes, 4 12AX7 Preamp tubes
- 3-way Gain Structure switch, Saturation, and 3-way Voice controls
- 2 button Footswitch, Series effects loop, Line out
Plug into this Friedman BE-50 and hear your favorite hot-rodded tones of the late '70s, '80s, and today. From crystal-clean to Brown and beyond. Order today.
- Wattage: 50W
- Type: Head
- Tube or Solid State: Tube
- Number of Preamp Tubes: 4
- Preamp Tube Type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of Power Tubes: 2
- Power Tube Type: EL34/6CA7
- Power Attenuation:
- Number of Channels: 3
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of Inputs: 2
- Channel 1: Tone and volume
- Channel 2: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 3: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master Volume: Yes
- Resonance: Yes
- Presence: Yes
- Voicing Control: Yes (universal)
- Boost: Not applicable
- Other: SAT, FAT, C45 and Voice switches, Series Effects loop
- MIDI Control: Not applicable
- Footswitch: Yes
- Headphone Output: Not applicable
- Direct Output: Not applicable
- AUX Input:
- External Speaker Output: Yes
- USB Connectivity:
- Built-In Tuner:
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 29.25"
- Depth: 8.75"
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.