Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Friedman BE-50 Brown Eye Deluxe 50W Tube Guitar Amp Headtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Friedman BE-50 Deluxe features three channels, half-power function, and made-in-the-USA bulletproof build quality.
The 2 gain channels feature a 3-way Gain Structure switch, Saturation, and 3-way Voice controls to enable endless variations on glorious distortion tones - and additional master controls for Thump, Response, and Presence offer more ways to custom tailor your tone. A Series FX Loop (with a Return Level control) and half-power switch (pentode/triode) further add to the amazing features on this amp. On top of the two great overdrive channels is a simple and amazing sounding clean channel - which truly puts pristine clean tones at your disposal.
The BE-50 Deluxe boasts two dirty channels - one with the BE gain structure, and the second with the extra gain of the HBE. Both these channels share the same 3-band EQ section, and also have independent controls for Gain and Master. Separate 3-way switches for Voice and Gain allow extra overdrive tweaking - while the Fat switch is a great addition to add meat to all your single-coil guitars, and a Thump knob controls low-frequency resonance. And if you still need more gain, compression, and saturation, the SAT switch is ready and willing. A Full/Half Power switch selects pentode/triode operation for further versatility for any sized stage or recording situation.
- 50 Watts, 3 Channels
- 2 EL34 Power Tubes, 4 12AX7 Preamp tubes
- 3-way Gain Structure switch, Saturation, and 3-way Voice controls
- 2 button Footswitch, Series effects loop, Line out
Plug into this Friedman BE-50 and hear your favorite hot-rodded tones of the late '70s, '80s, and today. From crystal-clean to Brown and beyond. Order today.
BE-50 Brown Eye Deluxe 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:Power
- Wattage: 50W
- Type: Head
- Tube or Solid State: Tube
- Number of Preamp Tubes: 4
- Preamp Tube Type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of Power Tubes: 2
- Power Tube Type: EL34/6CA7
- Power Attenuation:
- Number of Channels: 3
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of Inputs: 2
- Channel 1: Tone and volume
- Channel 2: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 3: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master Volume: Yes
- Resonance: Yes
- Presence: Yes
- Voicing Control: Yes (universal)
- Boost: Not applicable
- Other: SAT, FAT, C45 and Voice switches, Series Effects loop
- MIDI Control: Not applicable
- Footswitch: Yes
- Headphone Output: Not applicable
- Direct Output: Not applicable
- AUX Input:
- External Speaker Output: Yes
- USB Connectivity:
- Built-In Tuner:
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 29.25"
- Depth: 8.75"
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.