- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Dirty Shirley Mini 65W 1x12" Extension Cab
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32398 000000000 J32398000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman Amplification Dirty Shirley Mini 1x12" closed-back guitar speaker cabinet delivers much bigger tone than its size would suggest. This ru...Click To Read More About This Product
A little 1x12 cab that packs a big-league punch.
The Friedman Amplification Dirty Shirley Mini 1x12" closed-back guitar speaker cabinet delivers much bigger tone than its size would suggest. This ruggedly built cab has a punchy closed-back sound with huge low end thanks to the ported design. And the cabinet is loaded with a single Celestion G12M 65-watt Creamback speaker to enhance the British flavor of the Dirty Shirley Mini amp.
- Power handling: 65W
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion G12M Creamback
- Impedance rating: 16 ohms
- Single 1/4 in. input
- Closed-back, ported design
- Tongue and grove construction
- Built from Baltic birch
- Dimensions: 12 in. x 19 in. x 16.75 in.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.