- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Pink Taco 1x12 Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet with Celestion Creamback
- Write a Review
- J00569 000001000 J00569000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman Pink Taco 112 is a dual-ported 65W 1x12", closed-back extension cabinet that offers great sound you would expect from a 4x12" cab, but i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage Celestion Creamback tone in a manageable size.
The Friedman Pink Taco 112 is a dual-ported 65W 1x12", closed-back extension cabinet that offers great sound you would expect from a 4x12" cab, but in a size you can easily manage.
At the heart of the cab is a Celestion G12M-65 Creamback 16Î speaker. The G12M Greenback is perhaps the definitive vintage Celestion ceramic magnet guitar speaker. Developed in the mid-'60s, it was quickly adopted by players like Hendrix, Clapton, Beck and Page, who typified the louder and more aggressive blues rock playing styles that came to characterize that era. The G12M-65 Creamback used in the Pink Taco 112 produces the familiar woody G12M tone, but handles greater power, making it ideally suited for yesterday's and today's amps, when a vintage and modern tone is desired. The increased power handling brings with it low-end grunt complementing the warm and vocal mid range, crunchy upper-mids and sweet, refined highs.
Handwired in the USA.
- Power handling: 65W
- Closed-back, front dual-port design
- Celestion Creamback 12" speaker - 16Î
- Multi-ply Baltic Birch construction
- Handwired in the USA
- Dimensions: 18" (H) x 20" (W) x 13" (D)
- Weight: 30 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.