- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman Small Box 50W 2-Channel Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- J08068 000000000 J08068000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SmallBox 50W guitar head features two footswitchable channels with separate gain and volume controls. The amp has a shared EQ and FX loop. The fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Plexi tribute act that takes the tone to another level.
The SmallBox 50W guitar head features two footswitchable channels with separate gain and volume controls. The amp has a shared EQ and FX loop. The first channel is voiced like the classic Plexi amps of British fame. It cleans up very nicely with the guitar volume, going from clean-ish to crunch to that famous Plexi-like growl. The second channel has that famous Friedman higher-gain distortion and crunch that we all love. This is a lot of amp in a 50-watt package.
The SmallBox takes pedals very well and loves boosts, overdrives, phasers, flangers, tremolos, wahs, etc. It also has ultra transparent series FX loop that takes time-based FX pedals and rack units equally well.
Handwired in the USA.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Controls: Bass, middle, treble, presence, three-way bright switch (universal)
- Two speaker outs
- Series FX loop
- Handwired in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.