- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette FatBottom 212 Cabinet - FANE
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49266 000000000 J49266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Fryette FatBottom cabinets have been used on countless recordings and tours delivering tight focused power and consistent tone night after night. The...Click To Read More About This Product
Amazing sounding, low-profile 2 x 12 in. cab with a front-loaded design, wide dispersion and tight low end.
Fryette FatBottom cabinets have been used on countless recordings and tours delivering tight focused power and consistent tone night after night. The 140W Fryette FatBottom FB212 is a low-profile straight 2 x 12 in. speaker cabinet with a vertical baffle, featuring Mono-Stereo input capability. Impedance is 8 ohm in mono mode and 16 ohm/channel in stereo mode. Plug-in casters included.
FatBottom Series Speaker systems feature high-quality Baltic birch materials, manufactured on CNC (computer numerical control) cutting equipment for accurate assembly and bulletproof construction. Fryette's custom-built FANE F70G 12 in. speakers are front mounted for wide dispersion and excellent low-end control. Front mounting the speakers also allows for a well-sealed enclosure with virtually no air leaks, delivering extended projection and excellent power handling capacity.
- Speakers: Two custom FANE, U.K. made, F70G 12 in., 70-watt drivers
- Power Handling: 140W Mono, 8 ohms, 70 WPC, 16 ohms
- Low-profile straight 2 x 12 in. cabinet with a vertical baffle
- Mono-Stereo input capability
- Tight, focused low end
- Detailed midrange
- High power handling capacity
- Front-mounted design for wide sound dispersion
- Plug-in casters included
- Dimensions: 29-3/4 in. x 14 in. x 16 in.
- Weight: 66 lb.
- Made in the USA
Get surprisingly great projection in a compact package with the FatBottom 212 cabinet. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.