- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette G2902S Two/Ninety/Two 90Wx2 Tube Guitar Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37110 000000000 K37110000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A stereo power amplifier with wide-open dynamic delivery, powerful low-end response and road-tested reliability—the Fryette Two/Ninety/Two Stereo Pow...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome tone, versatile controls and plenty of power for any need.
A stereo power amplifier with wide-open dynamic delivery, powerful low-end response and road-tested reliability—the Fryette Two/Ninety/Two Stereo Power Master-Built Amplifier has proven itself to be the standard for tube power performance, not only in its own size and class, but against many power amplifiers boasting considerably higher output power.
Utilizing the same circuit design as the venerable Twenty One Fifty power amp, (used by Mick Mars of Motley Crue and Dean DeLeo of Stone Temple Pilots), the Two/Ninety/Two produces 90-plus watts per channel with four premium matched KT88 power tubes.
Tonally, the Fryette Two/Ninety/Two combines the rich upper harmonic detail of a classic EL34 amp with the clarity and lower midrange punch of a 6L6. In Low Power Mode, the Two/Ninety/Two delivers 60 effortless watts per channel into a 4, 8 or 16 ohm load. Using Low Power Mode allows for maximum power amp saturation with a low fan-speed setting, ideal for studio recording where silent fan operation is essential. No other power amplifier available offers as much harmonic balance, wide open-dynamic delivery and powerful bottom-end response.
For 30 years, Fryette power amplifiers have set the standard for sound quality, power and rugged reliability. The designs are straightforward and functional, the build quality is unmatched, and long-term roadworthiness is amply attested to by legions of touring bands that depend on them. With their Depth and Presence controls, Input Level and Voicing switches and switchable power modes, there's simply nothing comparable to these amazing pieces of pro-quality gear.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 98W RMS/Channel; 60W RMS/Channel (Low-Power Mode)
- Tubes: two 12AT7; two 12AU7; four KT88
- Two channels
- Mono linked stereo inputs
- Impedance: Selectable for 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Controls: Volume, presence, depth, input level, voicing switch, fan-speed switch, power-mode switch
- Two parallel output jacks per channel
- Voicing Switches determine power amp frequency response (Guitar cabinet or FRFR system) for each channel
- Fan cooled
- Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 3.75 in. (43 x 33 x 8.6 mm)
- Weight: 35 lb. (16 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.