- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette Power Load IR Reactive Load with Speaker Cabinet Simulation
Black and Silver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74999 000001000 L74999000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fryette Power Load IR combines the variable reactive load of the award-winning Fryette Power Station coupled to a tunable analog Cab + Mic Emulat...Click To Read More About This Product
Tame your tube amp for stage or recording, and bring along an arsenal of cabs.
The Fryette Power Load IR combines the variable reactive load of the award-winning Fryette Power Station coupled to a tunable analog Cab + Mic Emulation system that allows you to silently record your favorite tube amplifier. Whether you are setting your tweed combo at the sweet spot or doing a full right hand sweep on your 100-watt head, the Power Load allows you to fine tune the reactive behavior the amplifier response, and the character of the Cab + Mic Emulation for unprecedented control of your recorded performance.
Load Your Own Cabs, or Use Fryette's
New for 2020, Power Load IR gets an all-new Digital Cab IR loader complete with memory space for 16 cabs, including our most popular cabs. You can also load your favorite cabs via the USB loader using the included PC and Mac enabled user interface.
The Power Load IR is the only stand-alone solution that provides two integrated cabinet sim options, Analog (for zero latency and expansive dynamic range) and Digital IR (for realistic room reflections and convolutions). You can use both individually or simultaneously. You can also defeat the cab sim and use an external IR.
Sixteen factory installed cabinet impulse responses come pre-loaded in the Power Load IR. These can be modified using the included GUI, or you can install your favorite cab files via the USB connector on the front panel.
Professional-Quality Headphone Amplifier
A high-quality stereo headphone amplifier with a stereo effects loop allows you to insert delays and reverb into the headphone mix, plus a Program Input that accepts a stereo music source such as a CD or MP3 player or group practice mixer for an unprecedented level of performance.
For live performance you can place the Power Load IR in between your amp and cabinet, sending the XLR with either or both Cab sims direct to the Front of House PA and Monitor board. No cabs? No Problem! You can crank your favorite amp silently, delivering dynamic consistent tone direct to the console.
The Power Load IR offers incredible dynamics, feel and studio-quality performance in a convenient, affordable and lightweight portable package that sits neatly on top of any head or combo amplifier. With thousands of Power Stations in the field, you can be confident in the transparency, dynamic feel and reliability of the Variable Reactive Load. The analog Cab+Mic Emulation system, which was evolved from the highly-acclaimed Fryette Valvulator GP/DI, provides wonderfully realistic and responsive mic’d cabinet tones direct to your interface, mixer or headphones.
Call or click to order today!
- 200W speaker load capacity
- Award-winning Power Station Reactive Load with Variable High and Low Frequency Response
- Works with any tube amp head or combo
- Analog cab /mic emulation (Lo Mid, Hi Mid and high-end emphasis controls)
- Digital IR cabinet models (16 Impulse Responses, pre-loaded)
- Silent recording capability
- Amp in with selectable input impedance (4, 8 or 16 Ohm)
- Passive load will operate without external power
- Cooling fan operates without external power
- Operates with 12VDC 1A regulated power supply
- Phase Reverse Switch for passive direct, active direct and IR direct outs
- ¼” aux. input with -20dB pad
- Headphone amp with dedicated FX Loop
- ¼” Headphone output
- XLR and ¼” transformer-isolated direct-only outputs
- XLR and ¼” Cab + Mic Emulated outputs
- Dimension: 8.75" x 6.15" x 2.75"
- Weight: 8 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.