- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuchs Mantis Jr. 2x12 50W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12152 000000000 J12152000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Mantis Jr 2x12 50W Combo features two Warehouse ET-1265 speakers in a tuned rear-ported enclosure which give it enormous bass and presentation fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Great tube-driven, hard-rock tone with 2x12" punch.
The Mantis Jr 2x12 50W Combo features two Warehouse ET-1265 speakers in a tuned rear-ported enclosure which give it enormous bass and presentation for a compact combo of this size. Unlike other combos where the rear is over 75% open, the Fuchs combos are over 75% closed and feature a port which produces a deep, strong low end unheard of in a combo platform.
The Mantis Jr. is based on the ODS/Casino sized chassis platform, has two channels with a shared bass, middle, treble tone stack, a passive effects loop and 4-8-16 ohm outputs and will include a two-way footswitch for channel switching and gain boost. The two channels each feature a distinct voicing: Channel 1 is a traditional classic English style EQ with tons of gain on tap, cleans up easily from the guitar, and works equally well for chunky rhythm or "brown sound" lead tones. Channel 2 features a higher gain structure with a more strident clipping structure for "modern rock and metal tones." This amp also features an internal user adjustable preset gain boost, has both a presence and thrust control which alter the damping and voicing of the high and low end of the power amp section respectively.
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); 6L6 or EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 2x12" Warehouse ET-1265
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- FX loop
- Footswitchable gain boost
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.