- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger CX115 300W 1x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13808 000000000 J13808000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The CX Series enclosures are the perfect compliment to the MB Series heads. The compact design and light weight allow you to create the ideal head an...Click To Read More About This Product
Big punch in a portable 1x15" cab.
The CX Series enclosures are the perfect compliment to the MB Series heads. The compact design and light weight allow you to create the ideal head and cabinet combination for any situation without sacrificing sound or portability. All CX cabinets are equipped with proprietary ceramic drivers designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by GK and the same high-frequency transducer found in the MB Series II combos and MBP powered enclosures.
- Power handling: 300W
- Speaker: 1x15"
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 23"
- Weight: 35 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.