- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger MB200 200W Ultra Light Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423658 000000000 423658000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a substantial 200W of power, a tiny footprint, and a mere 2-lb. weight, the MB200 makes signature GK tone completely portable! Use the MB200's 4...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate in grab-and-go bass amplification.
With a substantial 200W of power, a tiny footprint, and a mere 2-lb. weight, the MB200 makes signature GK tone completely portable!
Use the MB200's 4-band EQ with contour switch to shape whatever tone your ears seek. It's stage- and studio-ready with an XLR direct out with pre/post EQ selector. Also offers an aux input, headphone/line out, and Speakon out for your cab.
- 200W @ 4 ohms
- Digital power amp
- 4-band EQ with contour switch
- XLR direct out with pre/post EQ switch
- Aux input
- Headphone/line out
- Speakon output
- 2 lb.
- Width: 7-3/4"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 1-3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.