- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger MB212-II 500W 2x12 Bass Combo Amp with Tolex Covering
- Write a Review
- J16930 000000000 J16930000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MB212-II combo is in a class all its own. With 500 watts pumping through its American Made 2x12" Paragon Neo drivers there is more than enough ou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile amp for with 4-band active EQ, contour control and more.
The MB212-II combo is in a class all its own. With 500 watts pumping through its American Made 2x12" Paragon Neo drivers there is more than enough output to cut through the mix. Utilizing the same 4-band active "variable Q" equalizer, contour control and F.E.T. boost circuit of GK's legendary RB Series amplifiers combined with a high-tech digital amplifier and Neodymium speakers, this combo will deliver the volume and tone pros have come to expect from GK with effortless portability.
The MB212-II is well-suited for a wide range of applications. The Auxiliary input allows you to play along to your favorite songs through the internal speakers or through the Headphone output for late-night jamming. The XLR output with pre/post switch is ideal for interfacing with recording and PA systems. GK's exclusive "Chain Output" to drive the MBP Series of powered enclosures when you score that outdoor gig where even move volume may required.
Speakers: 2 x 12" Neo speaker
Four-band active EQ
XLR direct out
Dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 26"
Enjoy Gallien-Krueger ingenuity with this high-quality 500W combo. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.