Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gallien-Krueger MB410 500W 4x10 Ultralight Bass Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A combo with extensive tone-shaping features that delivers big sound in a light, compact package.
Standard tone controls and graphic equalizers give you plenty of variation, but they don't provide what the instrument really needs. The fact is, graphic equalizers are intended for room equalization. The equalization in Gallien-Krueger amplifiers reflects 40 years of continuous development and refinement.
The GK equalizer is unique to the industry, it's not just a normal four band equalizer, each section is a special circuit optimized to perform a Bass specific job in its range of operation.
These sections are wired in series, adding to one another, to create a tremendously flexible equalizer that sounds natural at any setting. Now it is possible to obtain the sound you desire.
The Contour is used to complely revoice the amplifier by tuning between two different shaping circuits, with greatly different responses. With the control engaged, the low end is slightly boosted, the mids are dropped and the high end is pushed up.
The limiter is designed to detect signal levels at the input of the power amp that cause unwanted distortion. It attenuates extreme peaks to allow high volume output while maintaining signal integrity.
The MB210, MB115 and MB212 pre-amps incorporate G.I.V.E (Gate Induced Valve Effect) Technology. Field effect devices are used with the gate biased in a way that emphasizes the optimum harmonic content of the signal. Working in conjunction with the unique four band active equalizer and contour, G.I.V.E. technology produces a consistently pleasing bass tone.
- 500W Digital power amp
- 4x10" Paragon neodymium drivers
- Chain output to drive MBP Series powered cabs
- Class D power supply and power amp
- Active 4 band EQ with contour
- Balanced direct output eliminates the need for a direct box
- Speakon speaker output
- 1/8" aux input
- Headphone jack
- Defeatable limiter
- XLR output
- Cloth grille
- Durable spray-on cabinet coating
- Recessed handle
- Compact design with reduced weight for easy transport
- Exceptionally smooth and evenly balanced sound
Get a rig that allows you to create your own distinct sound and is easy to carry. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.