- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger MB410-II 500W 4x10 Bass Combo with Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32124 000000000 J32124000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The MB410-II combo is in a class all its own. With 500 watts pumping through its American Made 4x10" Paragon Ceramic drivers there is more than enoug...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level tone, power and features in a convenient 4x10 combo.
The MB410-II combo is in a class all its own. With 500 watts pumping through its American Made 4x10" Paragon Ceramic drivers there is more than enough output to cut through the mix. Utilizing the same 4-band active "variable Q" equalizer, contour control and F.E.T. boost circuit of GK's legendary RB Series amplifiers combined with a high-tech digital amplifier, this combo will deliver the volume and tone pros have come to expect from GK. Equipped with flip up side handles and the castors make the MB410-II effortless portability getting to and from the gig.
The MB410-II is well-suited for a wide range of applications. The Auxiliary input allows you to play along to your favorite songs through the internal speakers or through the Headphone output for late-night jamming. The XLR output with pre/post switch is ideal for interfacing with recording and PA systems. GK's exclusive "Chain Output" to drive the MBP Series of powered enclosures when you score that outdoor gig where even move volume may required.
- Power: 500W
- Single input
- Speakers: 4x10 Paragon
- Controls: 4-band active EQ, volume, boost, contour
- Aux. input
- XLR output with pre/post switch
- Chain output
- Headphone output
- Casters included
- Dimensions: 14.5 in. x 23 in. x 26 in.
- Weight: 64 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.