- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II 1x12 300W Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580261 000000000 580261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II-now lighter and more compact than ever before-is a front-ported cabinet housing a custom-designed cast-frame neodymium...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
G-K tone, now more portable than ever.
The Gallien-Krueger Neo 112-II-now lighter and more compact than ever before-is a front-ported cabinet housing a custom-designed cast-frame neodymium 12" loudspeaker which delivering high output at a fraction of the weight of conventional speakers.
The Neo 112-II performs beautifully, with consistent response from top to bottom, plenty of definition in the highs and midrange, and a fat low-end. It switches between standard full-range or biamped operation using GK's crossover with horn attenuation. Both Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors are provided. The Neo 112-II cabinet is constructed from rugged 11-ply poplar, wrapped in heavyweight Tolex, and fitted with sturdy, interlocking corners and a 16-gauge steel grille. 300W power handling. 8-ohm impedance.
- 300W RMS/ 8 ohms
- 1x12" Paragon neodymium driver
- High quality horn tweeter
- Horn bi-amp and passive crossover
- Compact more lightweight than ever
- Front ported
- 11-ply poplar cabinet construction
- Top-mounted easy-grip handle
- Stackable corners
- 16-gauge steel grille
- Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Black Tolex covering
- Speakon cable included
Get the high-output, ultra-portable Neo 112-II—put it in the cart now.
- Frequency response: 36Hz-19kHz + 5dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Crossover: HMS biamp/full range switch, horn power limiter, l-pad high frequency attenuation
- Connectors: HMS compatible biamp/full range Speakon, 1/4" (full-range only)
- Construction: 11-ply poplar, black Tolex, 16-gauge steel grille, custom-tooled interlocking corner system and front ported
- Dimensions: 24"W X 16"H X 15"D
- Weight: 30 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.