- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genz Benz Shenandoah 200W 2x10 Stereo Acoustic Combo
- Write a Review
- Product 481327
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The stereo, 200W design provides incredible headroom and is capable of continuous high-level dynamic output for the club or concert stage. This desig...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Warm, natural, distinctive acoustic tone, even at high volumes!
The stereo, 200W design provides incredible headroom and is capable of continuous high-level dynamic output for the club or concert stage. This design works with a flexed speaker baffle to better project the rich, detailed stereo programs of the 2 Alesis digital effects processors--both of which can be assigned to operate on the same or individual channels and turned on/off with the included footswitch.
- 200W stereo output (100W per channel @ 4 ohms)
- 2 full-featured channels w/ XLR and 1/4" inputs
- All inputs mix together
- Input peak LEDs on each channel
- 4-band EQ per channel (2 Sweepable mid bands)
- Dual stereo Alesis DSPs can be assigned or mixed to both channels
- Input phase reverse circuit
- Unique flexed speaker baffle for a more articulate stereo image
- Dual 10" speakers and compression tweeter complement
- Individual tweeter level controls
- 4 XLR direct outputs and effects loop choices
- Auxiliary input with RCA and 1/4" jacks
- Front panel auxilliary input control
- Left and right output LEDs
- Bottom-mounted, tilt-back handle
- Removable casters included
- Internal low-noise cooling fan
- 3 comfortable leather strap handles
Outstanding acoustic reproduction and professional features! Call or click to order yours today!
- 29"W x 22"H x 13"D
- 70 lbs.