- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GENZLER AMPLIFICATION Acoustic Array PRO 300W 1x10 with 4x3 Line Array Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70767 000001000 L70767000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Genzler Amplification is proud to announce the addition of our first acoustic instrument amplifier to our product line — the Acoustic Array PRO. Buil...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level sound and power for your acoustic sets.
Genzler Amplification is proud to announce the addition of our first acoustic instrument amplifier to our product line — the Acoustic Array PRO. Building upon our heritage in innovative acoustic amplification design and build, the Acoustic Array PRO brings a fresh, advanced approach to acoustic amplification.
The AA-PRO offers a full featured preamp design with two identical channels, both with mic and instrument inputs, a unique Contour circuit, flexible EQ network, Digital Effects, a 150 watt / 300 watt Class D power amplifier platform, unique angled cabinet shape, bottom-mounted speaker stand-adaptor and a sophisticated speaker system design.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 150W (combo); 300W (with extension cab)
- Two Identical Preamp Channels w/Mic and Instrument Inputs
- Speakers: 1x10” woofer; 4x2.5” cone-driver line array
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Signal phase reverse switch
- Unique contour circuit for quick tonal adjustments
- Active EQ with sweepable mids
- Effects: Adjustable digital reverb and chorus on each channel
- Slanted cabinet design for improved projection
- 3 XLR direct outputs
- Effects loop
- Auxiliary input
- Bottom-mounted stand adapter
- Weight: 27 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.