- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GENZLER AMPLIFICATION BA15-3 SLT Bass Array 400W 1x15" and 4x3" Line Array Bass Speaker Slant Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76048 000001000 L76048000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Genzler Amplification BA15-3 SLT is a 400W 1x15” bass speaker cab with 4x3” line array for maximum tonal utility. The BA15-3 SLT is the company’s...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience 15" thunder with a line array for huge, punchy sound.
The Genzler Amplification BA15-3 SLT is a 400W 1x15” bass speaker cab with 4x3” line array for maximum tonal utility. The BA15-3 SLT is the company’s entry into the 15″ cabinet segment offering all of the benefits of the BA concept delivering huge low frequency depth and fullness, with the clarity, quickness and full-range response that the 4x3″ line array element adds to this big piston 15″ driver.
As well, this slanted cabinet version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This model is ideal on its own, but can add so much more to stage output when stacked with other Bass Array models, as the BA210-3 or BA410-3 models.
Get maximum low-end with punchy mid-range. Order today!
- Power handling: 400W
- Speakers: 1x15” Faital neodymium; 4x3” Faital neodymium
- Frequency response: 30Hz–15kHz
- Crossover frequency: 800Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Slanted construction
- Black metal corners
- Rubber feet
- Dimensions: 17.5” x 23” x 19.37”
- Weight: 35 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.