- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammond Leslie Speaker 122A with 30 Foot 6-pin Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480000 000000000 480000000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hammond Leslie tone cabinet is designed for single-channel organs whose pedal range extends down into the lower frequencies. The sound is separat...Click To Read More About This Product
Provides the soaring tones only an authentic Leslie can produce!
The Hammond Leslie tone cabinet is designed for single-channel organs whose pedal range extends down into the lower frequencies. The sound is separated with the highs reproduced by a horn rotor and the lows reproduced by a bass rotor. Both the horn and bass rotors can be operated at two speeds: Fast (Tremolo) or Slow (Chorale). Also features a traditional 40W tube amplifier for the "warm tube" sound. The model 122A is specifically designed for older Hammond organs requiring a separate tone cabinet for sound reproduction, such as the A,B,C and RT models. Includes a 30' 6-pin cable.
Includes 30' 6-pin cable
- 41-5/8"H x 29-1/4"W x 20-5/8"D
- 149 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.