- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hughes & Kettner 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97045 000001000 H97045000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hughes & Kettner 212 120W comes loaded with two legendary 12" Celestion Vintage 30s that are behind some of the most popular tones. The 2x12"...Click To Read More About This Product
Killer Celestion tone in a manageable, versatile package.
The Hughes & Kettner 212 120W comes loaded with two legendary 12" Celestion Vintage 30s that are behind some of the most popular tones. The 2x12" design is built to accommodate a TubeMeister 36 head when the cab is stacked vertically, and standard sizes when it's horizontal.
- Power handling: 120W
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Connectors: 1 in; 1 parallel out
- Dimensions: 29.5 in. x 17.7 in. x 11.2 in.
- Weight: 43 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.