- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Promethean 1x10 Bass Combo Amp
- Product 580827
Boldly creative and defiantly original, the Promethean 1x10 bass combo amp from Ibanez delivers power, portability, and high fidelity. Its fire-red f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Featuring a unique Vibe control for vintage/modern tone shifts.
Boldly creative and defiantly original, the Promethean 1x10 bass combo amp from Ibanez delivers power, portability, and high fidelity. Its fire-red finish makes it standout. The amp itself is detachable, and the cab has a tilt-back design. Intuitive controls, built-in graphic EQ, and a unique footswitch-accessible Vibe control give you wide tonal range, precise control, and rapid shifting between modern and vintage tones. The amplifier is Class D which allows the amp to be lightweight and compact without sacrificing power. It drives the internal speaker with 250W, and doubles to 500W with an extension speaker. Overall weight is just 28 lb.
- 6-band graphic EQ/bass and treble shelving tone controls
- Peak limiting circuit
- Vibe (color) control knob allows both large and incremental changes of tone from vintage to modern bass tones
- 2-way Clip Indicator
- Auxiliary input (1/8")
- Balance line out (XLR)
- Phones out, tuner out (1/8")
- Footswitch jack (Mute/Vibe)
- Detachable P500H head with 250W combo, 500W with extension cab
- 10" subwoofer rated at 250W
- High frequency dome tweeter with passive crossover
- Tilt-up system
- Metal grille net
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Dimensions: 12-4/5" W x 13-1/10" H x 14-1/5" D