- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150284 000000000 150284000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer is a reissue that's just like the original in so many ways. Same factory, same components, same housing, same famous sea...Click To Read More About This Product
1-1/2 lbs. of overdrive anarchy.
The Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer is a reissue that's just like the original in so many ways. Same factory, same components, same housing, same famous seasick-green paint, and the same crankin' overdrive that made the original one of the all-time classic pedals. Guitar Player called it the best. Plug it in. Crank it up. You'll hear what all the fuss is about. Tone, drive, and level controls.
- Classic tone
- Tone, drive, and level controls
Get ready . . . get set . . . GO - into overdrive!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.