- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jet City Amplification JCA12S+ 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 100W
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H76845 000001000 H76845000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JCA12S+ 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 100W takes the tried and true 12S a step beyond, with THD porting and an integrated Jet Direct “ speaker-emul...Click To Read More About This Product
An updated cab with user convertible semi-open or closed back and a speaker-emulated direct output.
The JCA12S+ 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 100W takes the tried and true 12S a step beyond, with THD porting and an integrated Jet Direct “ speaker-emulated output box, designed by Doug Roberts of Roberts Retrovalve. Mic the custom-voiced Eminence driver traditionally or take the Jet Directs simulated œmicd speaker output directly to the board via XLR. The 12S+ has a 1/4? Thru output that allows you to power a second cabinet in parallel, AND a convertible back baffle that allows for closed or partially open-back operation.
- Hardwood cab with Custom Eminence Driver
- Convertible back baffle that allows for closed or partially open-back operation
- Speaker-emulated output for direct recording or live sound applications
Jet up your guitar sound with this versatile cab. Order today.
- Inputs:16-ohm 1/4? speaker level input
- Direct Output: XLR Speaker-emulated line level
- Thru Output:1/4? parallel 16-ohm speaker level
- Power handling: 100 watts RMS
- Cabinetry: Multi-ply, void-free hardwood
- Drivers: 1—12 Jet City Custom Eminence Driver
- Dims: 20?Hx21?Wx11?D
- Weight: 26.6lbs net
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.