- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jet City Amplification JCA24S+ 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 200W
- Write a Review
- H76844 000001000 H76844000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JCA24S+ 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 200W takes the tried and true 24S a step beyond, with THD porting and an integrated Jet Direct “ speaker-emul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An updated cab with user convertible semi-open or closed back and a speaker-emulated direct output.
The JCA24S+ 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet 200W takes the tried and true 24S a step beyond, with THD porting and an integrated Jet Direct “ speaker-emulated output box designed by Doug Roberts of Roberts Retrovalve. Mic the custom-voiced Eminence drivers traditionally or take the Jet Direct' simulated œmic™d speaker output directly to the board via XLR. The 24S+ has a 1/4³ Thru output that allows you to power a second cabinet in parallel, a convertible back baffle that allows for closed or partially open-back operation and switchable mono/stereo operation.
- Hardwood cab with Custom Eminence Drivers
- Convertible back baffle that allows for closed or partially open-back operation
- Speaker-emulated output for direct recording or live sound applications
- Switchable mono/stereo
Jet up your guitar sound with this versatile cab. Order today.
- Inputs: 1x8ohm for mono or 2x 16ohm for stereo operation
- Outputs: 1—1/4³ Thru speaker output, 1xXLR speaker-emulated direct output
- Power handling: 200 watts RMS mono or 100 watts RMS per channel for stereo operation
- Cabinetry:Multi-ply, void-free hardwood
- Drivers: 2—12 Jet City Custom Eminence Drivers
- DIMS: 20³Hx28³Wx12³D
- Weight: 40.2lbs net
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.