- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Mini Foot Fuzz V2 Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45483 000000000 L45483000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Welcome to the next generation of JHS Pedals Mini Foot Fuzz V2. Though this little purple guy may have a toy-like appearance, you will quickly realiz...Click To Read More About This Product
Put some fuzz under your foot with this updated model.
Welcome to the next generation of JHS Pedals Mini Foot Fuzz V2. Though this little purple guy may have a toy-like appearance, you will quickly realize the sounds that come from this box are no child’s play. From gated, low-gain splat to almost infinite sustaining buzz, the Mini Foot Fuzz V2 covers a lot of ground with very little fuss and a whole lot of attitude.
The controls on the Mini Foot Fuzz V2 are as simple as it gets with Volume and Fuzz knobs as well as a toggle for high or low gain settings. Crank the Volume and leave Fuzz down low to give you lower-gain, vintage-style fuzz. Once you start to crank the Fuzz you will find all the cutting and splatty tones you need for any riff or lead line. In the – mode, the toggle gives you a low-gain mode where you get vintage broken-speaker type sounds. Flip it into the + mode and you get a classic yet modern high-gain buzz to blow the roof off with.
If you’re looking for a versatile fuzz without the fuss, the Mini Foot Fuzz V2 is your ticket. There’s never been a better Itty-Bitty Foot-Activated Buzzy-Sound device in all creation!
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 3 mA, and measures 3.6"x1.5”x1"
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Power consumption: 3 mA
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 1.5” x 1"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.