- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Spring Tank Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K73942 000000000 K73942000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Spring has come, and JHS Pedals brings you the washed-out layers that only true amp style spring reverb can give you in the Spring Tank. This compact...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some versatile reverb to your signal with this multi-featured pedal.
Spring has come, and JHS Pedals brings you the washed-out layers that only true amp style spring reverb can give you in the Spring Tank. This compact reverb pedal brings you an arsenal of settings to tweak, yet with utilitarian simplicity and usability.
The Spring Tank gives you the ability to create the perfect spring reverb for your sound with controls for Depth, Length, Highs, Boost (to control your overall volume), and two independent and switchable reverb mixes called Tank 1 and Tank 2. The Depth controls the size of the room, while Length controls how long the reverb reverberates. Highs gives you the ability to control the tone of the reverb by adding or subtracting high frequencies. Tank 1 acts as your main reverb mix control, while Tank 2 is your secondary mix control engaged by the Tank 2 switch. So you have two reverb mix options on the fly! The designers also added a Boost control, so you can regain any perceived volume loss from the reverb.– Dial in the perfect reverb with Depth and Length controls.
The Spring Tank has an effects loop, so you can put any effect on the reverb tails only. This gives you the ability to create amazing soundscapes with different effects. Just plug in a TRS splitter cable into the effects loop jack and insert any pedal into the loop and you're set. There is also an internal switch to choose to have the effects loop on only when Tank 2 is engaged or on all the time.With options a plenty and easy to use controls, blast your signal into the stratosphere with the Spring Tank!
- Set your primary reverb mix with the Tank 1 control
- Set your secondary reverb mix with the Tank 2 control and switch it on the fly with the Tank 2 switch
- Set the reverb tone with the highs control
- Boost your overall volume with the Boost control
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.