- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Tidewater Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45484 000000000 L45484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Have you ever ridden the sonic waves of a vintage Fender blackface or Vox tremolo flowing like water from the speaker? Then you know that this kind o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ride the smooth waves of rich tremolo with this convenient stomp.
Have you ever ridden the sonic waves of a vintage Fender blackface or Vox tremolo flowing like water from the speaker? Then you know that this kind of tone can make you feel like you’re sailing on a million dollar yacht. The Tidewater Tremolo faithfully recreates this beloved amp tremolo with a warmth and character you would only expect from a vintage amp. With simple controls and a small footprint, you’ll be sailing the high seas of tone with the Tidewater Tremolo.
The controls are Volume, Mix and Speed. The Volume allows you to set the overall volume at unity, below unity, or above unity for a boosted tone. With the Mix turned all the way down you can use the Tidewater as a warm preamp boost. The Mix knob controls the depth of the tremolo while the Speed knob controls how fast the tremolo moves, indicated by the LED next to the Speed knob. Inside the pedal on the back of the PCB there are three small dip-switches. When all three switches are in the down position, the range of speed available is faster. When all three switches are in the up position, the available range of speed is slower.
When you want a simple amp-like tremolo that doesn’t take up much space, the Tidewater Tremolo is your vessel of choice.
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 3 mA, and measures 3.6"x1.5”x1"
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Power consumption: 3 mA
- Dimensions: 3.6" x 1.5” x 1"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.