- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Koch Dummybox Studio/PA Load Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46625 000001000 L46625000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Koch Dummybox Studio/PA is an innovative multi-tool, which should be in every guitar player’s toolbox. With the Dummybox Studio/PA, you can captu...Click To Read More About This Product
Deliver your signal directly from your amp, even without a cab.
The Koch Dummybox Studio/PA is an innovative multi-tool, which should be in every guitar player’s toolbox. With the Dummybox Studio/PA, you can capture the sound coming from your guitar amp’s speaker output and feed it into a recording system or PA, even when playing at low volume or without a speaker connected. When placed between your favorite amp and speaker the Koch Dummybox can capture every coloration to your guitar sound created by both the pre-amp and power amp section of your amplifier.
The Koch Dummybox Studio/PA can handle up to 60 watts of amplifier power continuously, with peaks up to 100 watts. The fully balanced XLR DI output sends a filtered or an unfiltered signal to the mixing console or PA. When the filtered signal is chosen, voicing switches provide you with various speaker-simulation options, such as the choice of microphone placement (on or off-axis), and type of speaker cabinet-emulation (1x12 or 4x12).
Call or click to order today!
- Input: dummy load with 60 Watts continuous /100 watts peak power handling
- Thru output: speaker output with no volume loss
- Monitor output: low power speaker output with three selectable levels: 5% (H), 3% (M), 1% (L)
- XLR output: professional transformer balanced 600 Ohms output, with ground lift switch
- Switch for selecting filtered or unfiltered output signal
- Voicing switch for selecting the type of speaker cabinet: 1 x 12” or 4 x 12”
- Voicing switch for selecting microphone placement: axis or off-axis
- Heavy-duty steel housing
- Maximum load at line output: – 20K Ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.