- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Koch Jupiter 45 45W Tube Hybrid Guitar Amp Head
British Racing Green
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45679 000001000 L45679000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Koch Jupiter is a 45 Watt boutique, vintage-style combo amp, that is equally at home in live, recording or rehearsal sessions. This unique classi...Click To Read More About This Product
This vintage-minded head has out-of-this-world modern features.
The Koch Jupiter is a 45 Watt boutique, vintage-style combo amp, that is equally at home in live, recording or rehearsal sessions. This unique classic features independent volume and gain controls for both the Clean (Cool) and overdrive (Hot) channels. The overdrive (hot) features a Boost which gives the Jupiter three channels. The shared EQ section (Bass, Middle, Treble) can be further sculpted with the Contour Switch, allowing either a warm, mid-rich vintage tone, or a scooped, more modern and open sound.
The Koch Jupiter combo comes with a two button footswitch that switches between the two channels and activates/deactivates the boost. Other features of the Jupiter include the Dimmer Control which acts as an attenuator to allow you real tube saturated tube tone at any volume, front mounted Reverb control, 4/8/16 Ohm Speaker Outputs and Speaker Emulated Direct Output with Passive Filtering. Finally, there is a buffered effects loop to allow the addition of your favorite pedals or effects units.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 45W (tube)
- Built-in attenuator
- Tubes: two 12AX7 preamp and power amp
- Three foot-switchable channels: Clean, Overdrive and High-gain overdrive
- Two sets of independant gain and volume controls
- 3-band EQ with contour switch
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8 and 16 Ohm
- Buffered effects loop
- Speaker-emulated output with passive filter
- Spring type reverb with front mounted control
- Included two-button footswitch: Channel select, gain boost or reverb on/off
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.