- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom Defender 30W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52271 000000000 L52271000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom Defender 1x12 is a solidly constructed guitar speaker cabinet with a single Kustom 12-inch speaker. It is an open-back cabinet design that...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome Kustom tone from this portable 1x12".
The Kustom Defender 1x12 is a solidly constructed guitar speaker cabinet with a single Kustom 12-inch speaker. It is an open-back cabinet design that utilizes a plywood baffle board for enhanced tone and resonance.
The Defender 1x12 is a solidly constructed extension cabinet with a single 12" Kustom speaker. Its open back cabinet design and plywood baffle enhance both the tone and resonance. The Defender 1x12 handles 30 watts RMS and is rated at 16 ohms. The Kustom Defender 1x12 speaker cabinet can produce rich, articulate clean tones and is designed to handle any overdriven signals. The Defender 1x12 speaker cabinet is a great match for the Defender 5H MOD Class A tube guitar head.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 30W
- Speaker: 1x12" Kustom design
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Input Configuration: 1/4"
- Cabinet: Plywood baffle board
- Dimensions: 17" x 17.75" x 10" (432 x 451 x 254 mm)
- Weight: 20.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.